Our comprehensive range of residential services that can be tailored to your needs:
In today’s volatile property market, what offer to purchase should you make? Before you make an offer our valuation advice will provide guidance, otherwise you may pay more than it is worth!
Where you are purchasing a property without a mortgage or secured loan, or need a formal market valuation for probate, taxation or any other purpose our valuation advice can be provided to meet your needs.
Homebuyer Survey & Valuation Report
This is an economy report with standard headings and the minimum of technical jargon. Suitable for properties of standard construction built after about 1875 with no apparent serious defects, it will enable you to:
- make a reasoned and informed judgement on whether or not to proceed with the purchase.
- assess at what price it would be reasonable to purchase the Property
- be clear what decisions and actions should be taken before contracts are exchanged.
The report includes a rebuilding cost for insurance purposes.
This is an in-depth report suited to large, old or unusual properties and can be tailored to your needs. Every aspect of the property is looked at in greater depth than that of the Homebuyer report and any additional investigations will be recommended.
- A comprehensive appraisal of the means and materials of construction.
- A technical analysis of significant defects revealed and advice on appropriate further actions.
- Identification of less significant defects, general disrepair and shortcomings in the physical condition, maintenance and design of the building.
- Specific or General Structural Inspections
- If you are undertaking significant modernisation of the property you are purchasing or if a defect has come to light we can advise you on the implications and/or remedial repair works.
- Other services include:
- Planning Permission submissions and Appeals
- Plans Drawn for extensions and conversions
- Small Works Pricing
- Party Wall Matters
- Boundary Disputes
- New Homes Snagging Service
In today’s uncertain times making the correct property decision is now more essential than ever